Everyone needs a little inspiration to seize the day. Sometimes we need a reminder that we have the potential to be great and rise above the harsh voice of that inner critic.
So, take in the following inspirational quotes and empower yourself to succeed:
1. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
Everyone has problems, but the people who are mesmerized by the beauty of their own dreams are the ones who live life to the fullest.
2. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
Don’t become someone else to impress others. Be
yourself. Do your own thing and the right people will come by.
3. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
No matter what others opinions of you, your destiny
will always be in your hands. There are no limitations except those in your own
4. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
If others tell you that you’re no good, stay stay
strong in the knowledge that you know your truth. Know who you are.
5. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. – James Cameron
Never be afraid to dream big. Even if you fail, you ad
6. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. – Gerard Way
Life is short. How short? No one knows. Treasure every
moment, every day you get. Leave no regrets on this earth.
7. It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. —Rocky Balboa, Rocky
As David Goggins says, “suffering is the true test of
life”. If you want to evolve into a better person, you have to face problems.
8. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. —Unknown
Most often our worst experiences end up teaching us our greatest lessons. Be grateful for ALL experiences in your life.
9. Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you’ve asked for. —Unknown
We ask for so much. Sometimes not getting what you ‘want’ right away is a great blessing.
10. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —T. Roosevelt
You need to
understand the power of belief if you want to live a happy life.
You Might Also Like
Nov 18, 2018